Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Do something dude!

You've shown a lot of your sides.
And I'm sick.

You said that you've changed but you still childish in the same time
You said that you're sort of kind person but you're wild in the same time.

How could you claimed that you're worth to get but in the real world you're not even worth to fight for?

Wake up dude

You're claiming. Not really did it.
Do something and things will get changed without your awful claiming words.

Trust me, "talk less do more" is always works 
Come on... if you need a hand to hold on, I'll be standing next to you.
I'll walk with you. 
We can toughen each other.

Because I'm still here.
Waiting for you as always.
I'll never feel tired.
Because I don't have "tired" word if it's about you.
Because to be with you is all that I need.
Because I love you so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment